Ultimate Shopping Experience•Friendly Customer Service•Same Day Order Processing•Quick Delivery•Questions? Give us a call: 877-255-8766
Enter Code "CASES" for
Instant 10% OFF
Limited Time Offer
Compatible: Apple iPad 2 / iPad 3rd Gen. with Retina Display / iPad 4th Gen. with Retina Display
Orbino cloaks your new iPad in this sleek hand engineered case. Our artisans carefully make this case in premium leather throughout, and close it with several dozen hand stitches.
- Cover that sleep/wakes the iPad
- Protective flap with invisible magnetic closure
- Flap doubles as a viewing pedestal in both horizontal and vertical orientation
- Brushed metal home button
- Unique form fitting design stitched entirely by hand in Italy with premium high tensile waxed thread
- Hand lacquered 4-coat edging
- Pure leather lining
- Cut out all functions including charger and volume control
- Environmentally conscious: absolutely no use of plastics or solvent based glues in the case
- Made entirely by hand at the Centro Stile Orbino.
Orbino's optional patented removable spring loaded belt clip / desk stand combo sold separately here (link opens new window)
Posted by Blondell Durant on 29th Mar 2013
I must admit it but I was very skeptical about purchasing the Orbino leather case for my ipad; first of all the price is very daunting and there are not that many reviews from others on the Internet; only three on this site. My good luck was there was only one left in black that I purchased a few days ago. Dear reader I can honestly tell you this case is the best investment I have ever made for my ipad. Cases.com shipped the item out promptly and it was received in 3 days. The actual product is exceptional; the leather is like none other I have seen in other cases. The cutsouts are precisely matched to the ipad3-- the only downside is there is no cutout for the volume control--this does not bother me in the least. This case I can see will last for quite some time, and it is the intent not to have to purchase a case for quite awhile. Piel Farma's ipad cases are nice, but Orbino is in a class by itself. I just love this case and I am happy I followed my gut feeling and went for it. Outstanding! Five stars for a very well made product.