Nite Ize Steelie Pedestal Kit
The Steelie Pedestal Kit for smartphones is a convenient magnetic docking system that makes it easy to position and reposition a phone on desks, countertops, tables, nightstands, floorsany smooth, flat surface. Its two unique components consist of a machined aluminum pedestal that fits tightly into a durable plastic base, with silicone grips to create a stable platform. The top of the stand is fitted with a steel ball that engages with the included Magnetic Phone Socket, which is backed with 3M's VHB foam tape and can be adhered to either a smartphone case or directly onto the back of the phone itself. The strong, machined aluminum base of the Magnetic Phone Socket contains a powerful, circular magnet centered with flexible silicone. Once magnetically connected to the Tabletop Stand, users can easily rotate a smartphone to any angle, from landscape to portrait position, and it stays that way until it is moved again.
Lightweight and portable, the Steelie Pedestal Kit for smartphones is a great companionexcellent on a desk, at a conference tables, kitchen counter or nightstand. And, as an added plus, once the Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket is attached to the back of a smartphone, it can attach to other convenient metal surfaces-refrigerator doors, steel shelving, stove hoods, filing cabinets, lockers, and toolboxes - so users can keep their phone viewable in a number of different settings.
- A simple way to hold smart technology. The Steelie Pedestal Kit for smartphones uses the Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket to connect a device to the Tabletop Stand
- Each Steelie Pedestal Kit for smartphones includes one Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket, one Steelie Tabletop Stand, and an installation kit
- Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket features a powerful neodymium magnet and silicon center to provide a strong grip and smooth glide to the Tabletop Stand
- The neodymium magnet is safe for use with all phones and tablets
- The Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket component uses 3M VHB adhesive tape for secure attachment to the center of the device or device's case
- 3M VHB foam adhesive tape can be removed without damage to surfaces
- Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket must be attached to a rigid surface
Manufacturer's Part Number: STMPK-11-R8
All orders are typically shipped within 1 business days of submission (except Preorders and Special Orders). Orders placed after 9am Mountain Time will ship out the following business day. Orders are shipped every day except for Saturday, Sunday and major National holidays. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout. For expedited order processing and shipping options, you may contact our Customer Service.
If you are unsatisfied with the product you have received, we will be glad to assist you with an exchange or refund. Returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of the original purchase shipping date, product must be unused and in original product packaging. Return/Exchange Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. RMA requests must be submitted by the customer via “My Account” section by logging into your account and clicking on “Completed Orders” and following the instructions for returns. If you did not create an account upon checkout, please fill out Return Request Form by clicking here. No refunds or exchanges will be made after 30 days of the original purchase shipping date. Authorized refunds will be made for the original invoice price of the item; shipping and handling cost is NOT refundable. The customer will be responsible for ALL costs involved in returning and/or re-shipping the product.
Cases.com offers 90 days warranty. Manufacturer’s warranty applies.
For complete shipping, returns, warranty and other policies please visit our policies page here:http://www.cases.com/policies/