Future Folio Leather Case for iPad Pro 12.9 in. (2018) - Black
Our Future Folio iPad Pro 12.9 inch case is our thinnest folio case. While the design is sleek and portable, this case boasts some incredibly useful features. Whether youâ€™re relaxing at home or on a trip overseas, you can count on this case to protect your tablet from accidental damages. This top-quality leather iPad Pro 12.9 inch case is made from the finest European full grain leather that develops its own character over time through its naturally aging patina.Â Finally, a case that combines both durability and style.Â
This versatile case includes a slot for your cards and a pocket for your notes so you can be prepared for anything. The convenient cover easily folds out to create a convenient typing or viewing stand.Â The magnetic closure on this iPad Pro 12.9 inch case ensures that your case remains closed until youâ€™re ready to use it, and the microsuede lining offers exceptional protection against scratches.
Crafted by highly skilled leatherworkers, this precision-cut case delivers a perfect fit. It includes a sleep function and a slot for your Apple Pencil. This case is compatible with A1876 and A1895 (wifi and cell) model numbers, and the charging port is compatible with the original 1m cable supplied with your iPad Pro.
- Compatible with iPad Model numbers: A1876, A1895 (wifi & cell)
- Charging port compatible with original 1m cable supplied with iPad
- Our thinnest folio
- Card slot and pocket
- Viewing and typing stand
- Magnetic closure
- Microsuede lining
- Sleep function
- Precision cutouts
- The case allows for Apple Pencil charging
- Weight: 365g
- Length:Â 8.75", Height: 11.2", Depth: 0.5"
- Keep leather products from getting wet. In the event that they do get wet, ensure they have plenty of time to air dry before storing.
- When storing leather goods, keep them away from sunlight.
- Keep leather products away from damp areas to prevent mildew.
- Store in a cool location with low humidity.
- Keep leather away from chemicals, solvents, and paints.
- To clean: use a dry neutral colored fabric to wipe off dust or marks.
- To condition: spot test using your favorite leather conditioner, let dry, and gauge results before conditioning the entire product to prevent discoloration or staining.