We’re committed to easy access for everyone!
Aluron, Inc. dba Cases.com is committed to making this website as accessible as possible to people with disabilities. We're constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we ensure that our website is compatible with:
Recent versions of popular screen readers
Operating system screen magnifiers
Speech recognition software
Operating system speech packages
We always make sure that our website follows accessibility best practices by following the principles of universal design. This ensures the site is flexible and adaptable to different users’ needs or preferences and is accessible through a variety of different technologies, including mobile devices or assistive technologies.
During the development and design phase of Cases.com we endeavor to follow (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative and Principles of Accessible Design, and also try to help improve the accessibility for users with disabilities by:
- Providing keyboard accessible navigation
- Retaining the ability to adjust the font size
- Maintaining color/contrast ratios for text and buttons
- Providing skip-to-product category links at the top of each page
- Making Cases.com website easy to navigate and find products
- Providing larger product images with Alt Text full product descriptions
- Making product titles more descriptive
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Cases.com is fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
Wherever possible, Cases.com site will adhere to level AAA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0). These guidelines outline four main principles that state that sites should be:
- Perceivable - Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable - User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable - Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust - Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
Aluron, Inc. assessed the accessibility of Cases.com by external evaluation tool - AChecker. An accessibility review evaluation report for Cases.com is available below:
If you would like to request accessibility-related assistance, report any accessibility problems, or request any information in accessible alternative formats, please use one of the methods to contact us:
- Phone: 1-877-255-8766
- Contact form: Click Here
- Postal address: Aluron, Inc. P.O. Box 461716 Aurora, CO 80046
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.